St George Wharf
Taking exit 1 at Vauxhall station, we are tucked away behind Pret-A-Manger. Go past the fountain and into the tranquil courtyard at St George Wharf.
Finding us by overground:
When you come out of Vauxhall overground station, you will need to make your way towards the river and Vauxhall Bridge. Just on the corner of Vauxhall Bridge, you will see the Pret-A-Manger, we are just behind that.
St George Wharf is served by:
- Vauxhall Underground Station (Victoria line, exit 1)
- Vauxhall Bus Station
- Vauxhall Mainline Station
- Vauxhall Pier (Thames Clippers)
St George Wharf Paid Parking:
Underground parking is off Nine Elms Lane at the foot of the huge Vauxhall tower. If coming from:
- Battersea, turn left just before the St George Wharf development into St George Wharf Car Park at the bottom of the tower.
- Wandsworth Road, turn left onto Nine Elms Lane then immediate right into St George Wharf Car Park at the bottom of the tower.
- Parry Street, go over the junction then immediate right into St George Wharf Car Park at the bottom of the tower.
Your parking ticket will provide a code to be used to gain access to the stairs and lift. The lift that you need is at the opposite end of the carpark to where you drive in. It has a sign over the door saying ‘Stairs & Life to Courtyard’ and is in parking zones M (see image on the right).
Take the stairs or lift to the ground level (‘G’) and when you come out you should the back of the Floatworks building just opposite on your right.
Up to 1 hour £3.20
1-2 hours £6.30
2-4 hours £12.60