First and foremost, you fully embody and embrace the values of Love and Excellence at all times.
As a Float Guide, you are front and centre of the Floatworks customer experience. You interact with the customer every step of the way, from booking them in for an appointment to welcoming them into the centre and preparing them to float and connecting with customers ongoing to cultivate an excellent floating experience.
You keep the centre and business operations running super smoothly and efficiently every day. This involves managing day-to-day operations, cleaning float rooms, cleaning around the centre and making sure we are always in tip-top shape. Float Guides need to be passionate about excellent service, love floating, have attention to detail and work great as a team.
Float Guides are responsible for:
- Communicating with enthusiasm and ensuring the highest quality customer service at all times
- Understanding individual customers circumstances and tailoring their experience, including new client orientation
- Gaining post-float feedback from customers and designing new processes accordingly
- Product and service sales
- Answering phone calls, scheduling appointments and taking payments
- Management of inventory
- Email and telephone correspondence with customers, suppliers and partners
- Cleaning between sessions
Skills and experience desired:
- Multi-tasking and working within a dynamic team
- Flexible, quick learner
- Detail orientated and able to follow defined processes
Reports to: Float Centre Community Manager
Salary: £9.41 to £11.76 per hour plus benefits
Apply Now - Vauxhall