First and foremost, you fully embody and embrace the values of Love and Excellence at all times.
As a Float Guide, you are front and centre of the Floatworks customer experience. You interact with the customer every step of the way, from booking them in for an appointment to welcoming them into the centre and preparing them to float and connecting with customers ongoing to cultivate an excellent floating experience.
You keep the centre and business operations running super smoothly and efficiently every day. This involves managing day-to-day operations, cleaning float rooms, cleaning around the centre and making sure we are always in tip-top shape. Float Guides need to be passionate about excellent service, love floating, have attention to detail and work great as a team.
Float Guides are responsible for:
- Communicating with enthusiasm and ensuring the highest quality customer service at all times
- Understanding individual customers circumstances and tailoring their experience, including new client orientation
- Gaining post-float feedback from customers and designing new processes accordingly
- Product and service sales
- Answering phone calls, scheduling appointments and taking payments
- Management of inventory
- Email and telephone correspondence with customers, suppliers and partners
- Cleaning between sessions
Skills and experience desired:
- Multi-tasking and working within a dynamic team
- Flexible, quick learner
- Detail orientated and able to follow defined processes
Reports to: Float Centre Community Manager
Salary: £9.41 to £11.76 per hour plus benefits
Apply Now - Vauxhall
Social Media Manager (part-time)
You’ll be an integral part of the Floatworks brand and marketing team, flexing your social media skills to help us grow our organic reach and engagement, drive traffic to our website and foster our amazing community of Floatworks. We’re increasing our content creation and distribution across all social channels and we need a passionate SMM to help drive that.
This is a 20 hours per week, part-time role to start, with the possibility of moving full-time in the near future.
- Publishing content on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Content creation for organic social using Canva, Adobe or similar
- Track, design and plan A/B tests on organic social media
- Following and implementing the social media strategy to reach our target demographics
- Strengthening the relationship with our community and other partners through social media platforms
- Responding to comments and inbound queries in a timely manner
- Working with the Design Team and external partners to create, style, shoot and manage content, using images and video on a daily basis
- Research on wellness trend and topics for paid and organic social media plan
Key Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years experience content creation and previous personal and/or professional success in high engagement social media growth
- Basic knowledge on Adobe Suite (or similar)
- Excellent creative, copywriting, and oral communication skills
- You will be eager to learn and accelerate your career
- A passion for wellness, health and… floating!
Reports to: Phyllis Sham
Salary: £12 to £15 per hour plus benefits
The Operations Manager is responsible for creating and implementing processes and training to ensure all Floatworks centres are always operating at their maximum potential so that we can always deliver the optimum float experience.
- Operations training - ownership and delivery of the float centre operations training curriculum (Mindbody, Centre Management, Customer Service) to all Float Guides and Community Managers
- Pod operations - managing the Head of Pod Operations for each site; managing the relationship with pod suppliers
- Storage and inventory - creating and managing storage at all centres; ownership of central inventory processes (to be executed by Community Managers)
- Managing partners - including but not limited to: plants; laundry; cleaning; phone; broadband; driving cost efficiciencies across the business
- Float centre maintenance - overseeing any issues or improvements with the buildings through to completion and managing our maintenance partner
- Health and safety - ownership and delivery of the health and safety training curriculum; ensuring all centres have appropriate measures and checks in place
- Site rollout - playing a pivotal role in the management and organisation of setting up new float centres
In addition, the Operations Manager is responsible for continually identifying ways to improve Floatworks operations and customer experience, and completing project work to execute.
Reports to: Ed Hawley
Salary: TBC, based on application