‘Tis the season for giving the Gift of Floating
The festive season is almost upon us, which means that it’s time to start thinking about how you can treat your loved ones. If you’re looking for a unique gift that will make someone feel extra special, Floatworks has you covered.
We offer digital and physical gift cards starting from just £55 for a single float. Additionally, we also offer gift boxes that include: a box of Positivitea, a Faith in Nature hand/body wash, a pure essential oil massage candle 120ml and a float session gift card.
Floating is for every occasion, so as well as for the festive period you can also purchase gift cards and gift boxes throughout the year for birthdays and special occasions, or to simply just treat someone because they deserve it. We have a range of gift card designs for you to choose from where you can leave a personalised message to suit your preference.
Why Does Floating Make a Great Gift?
1. It’s worth more than a material item – it’s an experience that will leave a lasting impression.
2. It helps with stress relief – many people are overworked and are too busy to take time for themselves. Gifting your loved ones a float encourages them to take some time out for self-care.
3. It has positive effects for the mind and body – whether you know someone who deals with chronic pain, or struggles with their mental health, floating may help to mitigate their symptoms.
4. It encourages mindfulness – in our busy world it can be difficult to stay focused on the present moment. Floating in one of our sensory deprivation pods enables relaxation by removing external distractions.
5. It has beauty benefits – the Epsom salt in the water is shown to improve skin elasticity and moisture, reduce acne and allergies, and also leaves hair glossier. Who wouldn’t want that?
Who is Floating for?
Floating is suitable for anyone over the age of 16 who wishes to unwind and receive a fully relaxing experience. Take a look at our FAQs for any further concerns.
Whether you’re gifting a float to a friend, parent or partner, people from all walks of life can benefit from floating. In fact, many people often come back for more due to the positive impact it has - so why not be the person who introduces a life-changing experience to someone special?
What Exactly is Floating?
Floatation therapy is the practice of lying back in one of our world-leading floatation pods and experiencing a blissful, healing state. Each pod contains half a tonne of Epsom salt which enables you to float effortlessly and experience the feeling of weightlessness. The pods also block out external stimuli such as sound and light (unless you choose otherwise) which helps to aid your mind and body into stillness and relaxation.
Floating benefits both the body and the mind and is shown to reduce anxiety and improve sleep as well as alleviate physical pain and bodily tension. You can learn more about the benefits of floating here.