Pre-Float Instructions for Social Distancing
Before your visit, please read carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
- Government guidelines dictate two metre social distancing and one metre where this is not possible. We will observe a minimum of one metre social distancing at all times, due to some confined/narrow areas.
- We will limit wait times by asking that you arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your float time.
- We ask that you pay for your float and sign the waiver online prior to visiting to limit close proximity interaction.
- We must limit the number of people on site at any given time, therefore only those floating will be able to spend time in the centre.
- As per the government guidelines, we ask all visitors to wear a mask or face covering in common areas including the Relaxation Room and Hair and Mirrors Room. We can provide if required.
- Whilst we prefer you to honour these guidelines, you will not be excluded from floating if you choose not to wear a mask or face covering.
- You do not need to wear a mask or face covering whilst floating.
- All team members will be wearing masks in common areas, unless behind a screen or exempt.
- Please let us know if you are considered to be in the vulnerable category so we can accommodate you appropriately.
Hair and Mirrors, Relaxation Room
- You will notice a few changes with the removal of some seating and cushions. We have been able to keep a few cozy seats though and have a fogging machine that allows us to sanitise the remaining furniture easily and safely.
- At the moment we have had to incorporate room limits of two people at a time, or three in the Angel Relaxation Room as it is bigger.
- Time limits of 30 minutes are in place for fair usage to allow accessibility to as many visitors as possible.
- We will not be able to offer teas at the moment as we did before. However, you are able to buy a new, unopened, pack of tea from us - which we have reduced by 20% off RRP for the duration of this restriction.
- We provide disposable/reusable cups and the hot water will still be on.
- We will still provide cold water.
- You can still buy kombucha.
- We have temporarily removed the library, based on UK Spa Association guidelines. Feel free to bring your own book though!
- Both centres will be closed briefly during the middle of the day - from 3:30-4:00 pm for extra cleaning procedures and we ask all visitors to vacate during this time.
- Unfortunately it will mean the 2pm floaters will have a shorter time to enjoy the facilities after their float. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- We’ve created the following video walkthrough to give you a good understanding of what to expect from your float. We’ll still be on hand to give reminders and answer questions.